WHY I WANT TO REPRESENT KOSOFE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY - ABBEY CHECHE

 * Seeks Support of Aigoro Political Bloc


As the All progressive congress primary elections slated for this month swiftly draw near, an aspirant vying for the seat of House of Representatives in Kosofe Federal Constituency, Engineer Abiodun Owokoya, has disclosed that the desire to provide quality representation to the people of Kosofe Federal Constituency and thereby transform the lives of the constituents through positive engagement in productive schemes was the major reason behind his intention to contest for house of representatives.

 

Engineer Owokoya disclosed this on Monday while addressing the political bloc of an APC Chieftain Hon. Musiliu Aigoro when he paid him a special visit at his residence.

 

The house of Representatives aspirant popularly known as “Abbey CheChe” told the gathering that if allowed to represent the people of Kosofe Federal Constituency at the National Assembly in 2023, he would use his wealth of experience and connection as a certified tech engineer to develop youth capacity, create gainful employment, empower the women and provide good health care system.

 

He noted that the knowledge and experience he has acquired over the years while working as a tech engineer with the government of the United State of America have put him in a better position than other aspirants to realize his goal and objectives for the constituency if given the opportunity.

 

“I want to go to the House of Representatives to represent the good people of Kosofe Federal Constituency but I know a lot of us are contesting for the post. However, I want to assure you that I am different because I have local and international experience and knowledge.

 

“I have the privilege of working with the best Government in the world. I am one of the engineers that set up the fraud prevention system; I am one of the Engineers that set up the Obama care system; I am one of the Engineers that built the server used for unemployment insurance all over America; I am one of the Engineers managing the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and  I am one of the engineers that set up the system for Boeing and other planes.

 

“I talked to myself If I could do this in America then I can replicate it in Nigeria.

 

“But with all the knowledge and experience, I still see my people suffering and dying every day. My people cannot afford three square meals a day.

 

“I have the template we can implement here in Nigeria to change the lives of the upcoming generation. Why can’t I do it? There is no joy for me in being useful for another man’s country and not for my country”, Abbey CheChe said.

 

The founder of CheChe Foundation stated that he could only change the ugly narrative of poor governance in the country and bring his lofty goal and objectives into manifestation by being elected into office

 

He, therefore, appealed to the leader of the political bloc and his members to support his aspiration and give him the opportunity to represent the constituency at the National Assembly in 2023.

 

Comments

Most Read

Sunday Igboho Is An Assassin And I Once Got Him Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Asiwaju Tinubu And Rauf Aregbesola for N25 million – OTO

APC Adjusts Primary Elections Timetable Again, Shifts Special Congresses To May 16-17

KOSOFE CDC CHAIRMAN, SEGUN BABATUNDE, ARRESTED BY POLICE OVER FRAUDULENT RELOCATION OF COMMUNITY TRANSFORMER.

BREAKING: Kosofe APC Ward B elects State and LG Adhoc delegates